Our Herbal Sinus Formula targets the accumulation of phlegm gathering in the sinuses, strengthens the stomach and increases the ability for transforming mucus and clearing passages.
Please see full details below of how to take the herbal formula and a list of ingredients.
Important Health Notice
This herbal formula should not be taken by anyone who is pregnant or breast feeding unless specified or is taking strong diuretic medicines, medicines affecting clotting such as warfarin and heparin, rivaroxaban, anti-psychotic’s, anti-epileptics unless they have consent from a doctor. Consult your doctor or your pharmacist if you are concurrently taking anticoagulants, immunosuppressants or receiving treatment for diabetes. Prolonged use may irritate the stomach.
Please read the full terms & conditions before purchase and tick the box to confirm you have read and agree to this health warning and the T&Cs.
- Xanthium Fruit Fructus Xanthii Sibirici
- Atractylodes Rhizome Rhizoma Atractylodes Macrocephala
- White Angelica Root Radix Angelica Dahurica
- Balloon Flower Root Radix Platycodon Grandifloras
- Isatis Root Radix Isatidis
- Forsythia Fruit Fructus Forsythia Suspensa
- Chrysanthemum Flower Flos Chrysanthemi
- Field Mint Herba Mentha Haplocalycis
- Honey Suckle Flower Fructus Lonicerae Japonica
- Ledebouriella Root Radix Ledebouriella Seseloides
- Chinese Foxglove Root Radix Rehmannia Glutinosa
- Schizonepeta Bud Schizonepetae
- Magnolia Flower Flos Magnoliae
The herbal ingredients used in your herbal formula are strictly regulated by the RCHM. The use of endangered species, animal, or mineral products are prohibited in the UK and your herbal formula comply with these regulations.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
HOW TO TAKE
Take each dose of capsules twice daily with warm water on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before food or 1 hour after food, ideally mid morning and mid afternoon. Avoid taking late at night.
Do not use this herbal formula after the expiry date printed on the label.
Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
Check your dose
Side effects rarely happen as a result of taking Herbal Formulas, however in some people they can occur. Symptoms can include: Severe tiredness, loss of appetite, diarrhoea, headaches, nausea, upper abdominal pain, feeling generally unwell. If you experience any symptoms that are very different from those you are being treated for, stop taking this product.
We recommend that you contact Expert Herbalist for further advice if you wish to resume taking this product. Please contact us at email@example.com