Expert Herbalist Abscess Formula
A herbal formula suitable for external abscesses (skin/cuts) or tooth abscess. The formula contains 'cold' herbs to help calm the 'fire' associated with abscesses.
** Product contains liquorice **
Please see details below of how to take the herbal formula and a full list of ingredients.
Important Health Notice
This herbal formula should not be taken by anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding, or is taking strong diuretic medicines, medicines affecting clotting such as warfarin and heparin, rivaroxaban, anti-psychotic’s, anti-epileptics unless they have consent from a doctor. Consult your doctor or your pharmacist if you are concurrently taking anticoagulants, immunosuppressants or receiving treatment for diabetes.
Please read the full terms & conditions before purchase and tick the box to confirm you have read and agree to this health warning and the T&Cs.
- Greenbrier Root Rhizoma Smilacis Bupleurum Chinense
- Gleditisia Thorn Spina Glabra
- Sargentodoxa Vine Cauli Sargentodoxae
- Hedyotis Herba Hedyotidis Diffusae
- Forsythia Fruit Fructus Forsythia Suspensa
- Baikal Skullcap Root Radix Scutellarae Baicalensis
- Violet Herba Cum Radice Violae Yedoensitis
- Gentian Root Radix Gentiana Lutea
- Milk-Vetch Root Radix Astragalus Membranaceus
- Reshi Ganoderma Lucidum
- Japanese Honeysuckle Flower Flos Lonicera Japonica
- Ningpo Figwort Root Radix Scrophularia Ningpoensis
- Isatis Root Radix Isatis Tinctoria
- Liquorice Root Radix Glycyrrhiza Uralensis
IMPORTANT! Consult your doctor or your pharmacist if you are concurrently taking anticoagulants, immunosuppressants or receiving treatment for diabetes.
The herbal ingredients used in your herbal formula are strictly regulated by the RCHM. The use of endangered species, animal, or mineral products are prohibited in the UK and your herbal formulas comply with these regulations.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
HOW TO TAKE
Take each dose of capsules twice daily with warm water on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before food or 1 hour after food, ideally mid morning and mid afternoon. Avoid taking late at night.
Do not use this herbal formula after the expiry date printed on the label.
Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
Check your dose
Side effects rarely happen as a result of taking Herbal Formulas, however in some people they can occur. Symptoms can include: Severe tiredness, loss of appetite, diarrhoea, headaches, nausea, upper abdominal pain, feeling generally unwell. If you experience any symptoms that are very different from those you are being treated for, stop taking this product.
We recommend that you contact Expert Herbalist for further advice if you wish to resume taking this product. Please contact us at email@example.com